A few weeks ago, I had some friends over for a weekday afternoon. We worked on a puzzle and just took time to chat. I walked away feeling rejuvenated and so happy. I am clearly an extrovert. I started thinking, if having people over really does fill my cup and make me happy then I should make it a bigger priority. So, I decided to make that my new year's resolution. I have made a goal to throw one party each month. I am not sure how this is going to go. Maybe once a month is too often. But, I am excited too. For January, I invited a few ladies over for a soup exchange. Honestly, it was a bit underwhelming. Only three people ended up coming and the conversation was a bit awkward. I am hoping things get better. I am also going to try to take photos of the parties and look back over the year. Here's to new goals and making important things a priority.
Unfortunately, this was the only photo I took at the end of our soup swap. Not the best start.

No comments:
Post a Comment