Brent, Taylor and Aiden have all been travelling and going all directions this summer. I have been staying home, working and supporting. I decided I wanted to do one family thing before Aiden left, so I planned a camping trip. Amelia had to back out last minute, but Tanner and his family decided to join us (they're trying to become campers). Shara had some time off between jobs so she flew down and was such a good sport about spending her vacation sleeping in a tent. We drove up to a campsite right on lake RR on the top of Mt. Graham. It was cool and beautiful and we saw a ton of wildlife. There were several bears who roamed around, a few bald Eagles and we even saw a baby deer that must have only been a few days old. It was really fun. and I'm glad we made the effort.

We did get stuck in our tents one afternoon because of a big monsoon storm, which left Taylor and Hannah's tent flooded. They ended up sleeping the next night in the car while things dried out. Between rainstorms, Devin and I did some paddleboarding.
Aiden spent a good amount of time fishing on the dock. He loved having Austin and Parker join him. Aiden is a great friend to his little cousins. He genuinely enjoys them.
No comments:
Post a Comment